Friday, January 23, 2009

O' my hair!

I tell you, there is never a dull moment around here! I sometimes feel sorry for people who choose not to have children, but then again some times I completely envy them! Children are a tremendous source of humor. I know we have all had our moments when we ask ourselves, "what were they thinking?" Yesterday was one of those moments for me.

Jack seems to be the one in our home who has made me ask that question more than Heather and Will ever have...and he is only 4 1/2! He loves to dress up and always comes to show off his creations with extreme pride! He really cracks me up!

Yesterday afternoon, Jack had been back in our bedroom watching TV with Will. I was sitting at the desk when he came into the family room and asked me "Do you know that O'Brother movie where the guy is always talking about his hair?" Well, of course I knew what he was talking about...that just happens to be one of my favorite films! Then he said "look at my hair net." Well, I'll let you see for yourself.

DSCF2802
I know this is terribly out of focus, but you can get the idea. It is hard to take a photo of a moving object! His "hair net" was a rubber band he found in our bedroom.

DSCF2806
I had to hold him down to get a photo of him. I think he might have been embarrassed at this point!

DSCF2812
At this point he was ready for it to be off of him! Notice, I had to take this picture of his reflection in the mirror...he would not look at the camera!

As you see, never a dull moment around this house!

No comments: