Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Christmas card photo

Oh how I always dread taking the photo for our annual Christmas card! Of course, Heather is the easiest to photograph and I know her mouth gets tired from keeping a constant smile! She has to since we never know when I will get the perfect shot. Will is normally pretty cooperative and always photogenic. Jack on the other hand is a completely different story. He is not cooperative and absolutely HATES having his photo taken these days, at least by someone other than himself! I took 143 photos of the three of them together. I finally decided to get some individual shots just in case I didn't get "the one" and could just use three separate poses for the card. I was actually shocked that I did end up with one great shot. Whew! I'm glad that is over for another year! I think the kids are too!!




Here are some funny shots that I took of Jack that night. This will give you an idea of what I had to work with. I call this "The Many Faces of Jack". Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha..I hate Christmas card time too! But I had to tell you that these pictures of Jack remind me of most of our photos from Disney! Good thing I have 1100 to choose from, huh?

Cissy