Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome to our blog!



I know we are all so busy these days, so I thought it might be a good thing to set up a blog about the things that are going on in our house. I think this will be a great way to show off photos and even some videos of the kids, plus serve as a journal for me to look back on.
I wish I had been better about writing down funny things the kids have done and said over the years. I always thought I would never forget...how could I, as these are my sweet children? Wrong! I know as we all get older this will only get worse.

As I am sure you already know, I take A LOT of photos! I am quickly running out of space on my harddrive to store all of them! I should be better about emailing them to everyone, especially since I take so much pride in actually shooting them. I hope this blog will inspire me to share more of them with you.

Please leave your thoughts or even a simple "hello" in the comments.

No comments: